The Coaching Program
As part of The HR and EI Collection, The Coaching Program offers the kind of advice and actionable tools you would glean from hiring an executive coach. This comprehensive guide was carefully curated with today's leaders and managers in mind with an emphasis on authenticity, clarity, and applicability.
Includes the following selections from Leadership: A Master Class:
- High Performance Leadership with George Kohlrieser (streaming video)
- Authentic Leadership with Bill George (streaming video)
- Create to Innovate with Teresa Amabile (streaming video)
- Today's Leadership Imperative with Howard Gardner (streaming video)
- Resonant Leadership: Inspiring Others Through Emotional Intelligence by Richard Boyatzis (audio download)
$169.95 - a $200 value
About each title:
- High Performance Leadership is Daniel Goleman's conversation with George Kohlrieser, professor of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour at IMD, and author of the internationally bestselling book, Hostage At The Table: How Leaders Can Overcome Conflict, Influence Others, and Raise Performance.
- Authentic Leadership is Daniel Goleman's conversation with Bill George, professor of management practice at Harvard Business School, and former chairman and chief executive officer of Medtronic. Listen to Bill's podcast here.
- Create to Innovate is Daniel Goleman's conversation with Teresa Amabile, the Edsel Bryant Ford Professor of Business Administration and director of research in the Entrepreneurial Management Unit at Harvard Business School. Listen to Dr. Amabile's podcast here.
- Today's Leadership Imperative is Daniel Goleman's conversation with Howard Gardner, the John H. and Elisabeth A. Hobbs Professor of Cognition and Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, and was named one of the 100 most influential public intellectuals in the world.
- Resonant Leadership: Inspiring Others Through Emotional Intelligence is a master class by Richard Boyatzis (co-author of Primal Leadership and Chair of Organizational Development at the Weatherhead School of Management). This digital audio download offers you the tools to become the leader you want to be””including exercises to reassess valuable and effective techniques.